Thank you for your interest to write for us.
We seek to provide cycling enthusiast with practical and up to date information on mountain bikes and mountain bike gears. Our articles range from how to articles, mountain bike accessories reviews to mountain bike reviews.
We welcome new writers to contribute to our website. To write for us, we require that you have an in-depth knowledge of mountain bikes. Preferably, you are a cycling enthusiast who would like to share your experience with us.
- It is crucial that you write easily understandable articles so that our readers can leap greatest value from them.
- Your content must be 100% original. It should also be accompanied by relevant images either your own or from shutter stock.
- To get a clear sense of what we are about, go through our website keenly and identify content gaps. You must not write on a topic we have already written about in the website.
- All articles should be written in blog style. Use the second person pronoun and write in active voice.
- To make the content easy to read, use short paragraphs and numbers, lists and bullets. Incorporate subheadings in your posts too.
Please note that we reserve the right to tweak the content and headings to meet up to our SEO standards and make it more attention grabbing. However, we do our best to preserve your voice and ideas.
- We do not guarantee that your post will be published in our website. We will look into your post and decide whether it is a fit for us. If it is then we will publish. Otherwise, you are allowed to publish it in a different site.
- Once we have published your post, you are not allowed to republish the post either in your website or any other website.
- Once we have published your post, we will expect you to avail yourself to engage with the audience and respond to the readers’ questions.
If you are a regular rider, and you have vast experience in bike gears (for any bikes), you can work for us remotely as a content contributor. Apply, and we can discuss about payment over email.
We look forward to your contribution.