Critical Cycles Beaumont 7 Seven Speed Lady’s Commuter Bike
The Critical Cycles Beaumont 7 Seven Speed is suitable for commuting to several places. It has an advanced feature that is outstanding compared to its competitor. The handmade, sturdy steel frame is available in both step-through style as well as standard diamond shape. This bike is equipped with a Shimano back derailleur and revoshift grip shifter. You will not only be able to operate gears with accuracy and speed, but you’ll also never have to surrender command of your bicycle. A simple turn of the hand while in movement allows you to change gears smoothly, so you’ll struggle a hilly and flat street equally well.
Critical Cycles Beaumont 7 Seven Speed Lady's Commuter Bike Features
The bike has alloy stem, single piece crank-set, and double wall rims. Its Wanda 700x35C tires take you to the place you want to go with reliability and power. In addition, the bike has a steel frame on the back so that you can bring your luggage with you as you travel from one point to another. It also has a lightweight handmade steel frame design with a straight riding position made for traveling, leisure riding, and exercise. The Critical Cycles Beaumont 7 seven-speed is equipped with Shimano 7 Speed drive-train and revoshift grip shifters for ultimate precision and speed. The front and rear alloy brakes will keep you protected and keep watch over for your ride all the time
Wanda 700x35C tires of this bike grasp the ground for a regular trip every time. It comes with joining tools and directions allowing you to quickly assemble your bike.
Specification of Critical Cycles Beaumont 7 Seven Speed
The Critical Cycles Beaumont-7 Seven Speed Lady's Urban City Commuter Bike has handmade step through steel frame and provides an upright riding position to the rider.
This bicycle has a Shimano 7 speed drivetrain, and shifters to ensure better speed and control. Front and back alloy brakes keep you safe even at a fast pace.
Beaumont 7 speed city bike has new robust 700x35c Wanda tires for dependable gripping and improved shock absorption.
These tires are sturdy against uneven ground and potholes. Plus Wanda’s have unique water scattering tread, which evenly dispenses water leading to a better grip in damp conditions.
The bike is light in weight, which helps in steering and coordination skills. This lightweight nature makes the bike ease the transition to pedaling. The air tires offer easy rolling, better grip, and smoother ride.
It is the best and is ergonomically made to offer comfort on bumpy trails. In addition, the bike has an unbelievable suspension system and a cushioned saddle, which makes it comfortable and sore-free when riding. The bike seat is thinner than that of a typical bicycle.
Targeted groups of the Critical Cycles Beaumont 7 Seven Speed Lady's Urban City Commuter Bike
The Critical Cycles Beaumont-7 Seven Speed Lady's Urban City Commuter Bike comes with a step-through frame design making it suitable for ladies. In addition, the bike has different attractive colors. Because of its design, you cannot use the bike as a multi-purpose.
- Light in weight. The weight of a bike can be an extra burden to you. However, the more massive your bike is, the more difficult it is to drive. With this bike, you will love the fact that it is lightweight.
- Affordability. This bike has useful features and is relatively cheap. Fortunately, there are also models that are practical regarding price, yet they are unequaled regarding their quality. This bike is economical, but many of its characteristics are similar to those that you can get from more expensive types.
- It comes in a Pre-assembled Package. It is also good to note that this product comes in a packaging that is almost wholly pre-assembled and it is nearly ready to be used. All that is required is to pump air in the tires and connect the pedals, handlebar, and wheels.
- Comfortable. The bike has an emphasized comfort from the handlebar to the seat. When holding the handlebars, it will not cause discomfort even when riding for a long time. The seat is well padded and also comes with a substantial size. This attribute makes the saddle helpful and comfortable.
- Braking Issues. The brake is good, but there are some occurrences where it is hard to control the bike’s braking power.
- Few Parts Look Cheap. This bike is less expensive compared, to other costly bikes in the market. Therefore, it reasonable if it is integrated with parts that are plastic and flimsy that makes it look cheap. Given its price range, it indicates that it cannot be made from best components compared to its more expensive counterparts.
Reason why the product is great
The buyers of this bike are female. This is because a woman can mount or dismount the bike with ease.. For you to ride this bike, you can put on any clothe unlike some of the bikes in the market which require a woman to put on specific clothes that resemble gym clothes. If you intend to peddle the streets of a city, the Critical Cycles seven-speed city bike is lovely. The flat, horizontal handlebars prevent you from experiencing wrist and lower back fatigue. The bike sits low to the ground for smooth balance and comes in 2 sizes, one for women shorter than 5, foot-4 inches, and another for women larger than 5 foot, 5 inches.
The Critical Cycles Beaumont 7- speed lady’s urban city travelers Bike is a strong bet if you are searching for a comfortable and affordable bike. Critical Cycles comes in different sizes and colors. You can choose and check the variety according to your specific necessities. It has a beautiful steel frame, which is long lasting if you use it well. Generally, the Critical Cycles Beaumont-7 Seven Speed Lady's Urban City Commuter Bike is a good bike for fun –riding. Moreover, it is simple and attractive.